aeroferretaeroferret

Main Games Reviews Stats

The Button of Destiny The Button of Destiny

Really Cool (especially for first submission)

That was short, but very sweet. Cool animation, you didn't really skimp (it looked like each frame was individually drawn), and it was just fun to watch. The sound added to it a lot, though it would have been great anyway.

b1naryguy responds:

Thank you very much, each frame actually was individually drawn! I did use vcam though (google it), it's a very nice piece of actionscript. Thanks for the review and score!

A SlapHappy Quickie #8 A SlapHappy Quickie #8

Made me lol.

I thought this was funny, especially the prologue thing; that wasn't annoying at all (like some people said.) The end made me jump out of my seat almost, and ironically I was holding the bar for the volume at the time, so when it happened I spazzed and turned it all the way up. Anyway, good, but I'd like to see what you've actually been working on, if it is in fact that big.

tehslaphappy responds:

lmao, thanks.

1 min storyboard! 1 min storyboard!

Nice!

It's a little sketchy, but duh it's a storyboard, so i won't deduct any points for that. Anyway, it was very funny, and I can't tell exactly why. Maybe it was just the total randomness when he said "It's an epic ride!" Anyway, that was good, and I hope you finish that animation!

The Factory! The Factory!

Really Good!

I love simple ideas like this, and I think the difficulty escalation should have been faster in the beginning (less boring/repetitive) but slower later on (too hard). It did start off a little boring, but it got very exciting when you would be juggling three things at a time and have four factors per number.
So yeah, good job. Simplicity is a plus, don't add powerups or whatever.

Snake 2.0 Snake 2.0

Nothing unique, good nonetheless

Now no one's going to try to say this is a new idea, but I just liked the feel of it; very simplistic, no annoying colors or anything, just some vaguely cool looking blue and red squares. It didn't seem like there were any glitches, and the implementation of a highscore system was a good idea, so I give it 7.

Dragonberry responds:

Thanks for your well thought-out review.